- This event has passed.
Classical Yoga – Moving in Awareness (Taster Session)
8th April 2020 @ 09:15 - 10:30
An event every week that begins at 09:15 on Wednesday, repeating until 15th April 2020
ABOUT THE CLASS:
This 75min class has a holistic focus which includes Asana (postures), Pranayama (breath work) and Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation &
meditation). Practice is slow and mindful inviting a deepening into conscious embodiment and somatic intelligence.
This reconnects us with the natural wisdom and well being of our bodies, inspires confidence and grounds us into the aliveness of the Present
moment. Experience greater freedom in body, heart and mind; a deeper inner connection and an embodied sense of self.
- This class is suitable for all levels of interest and experience.
- Reconnect with the natural wisdom and well being of your body.
- Grow in confidence.
- Feel grounded in the aliveness of the Present moment.
- Experience greater freedom in your body, heart and mind.
“Since I have started regular yoga and meditation practice, I have seen some really impressive changes in my life. Funny enough others have
seen it too. Thank you Wendy, you made me feel welcome and at ease from the first time I came. You ensure that the lesson is beneficial for
everyone and I have seen how you work with the other “students” in the class and I notice how you always go that extra mile. Thank you for
making it enjoyable, you are an amazing teacher.” Harvard Letsoalo
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING:
- Comfortable clothing to move freely in
- A yoga mat and a blanket
- Cushion if necessary for your body’s comfort whilst lying down
- Pre-booking and payment for the term prior to the first class via bank transfer
- £10 per class
- Taster sessions on 7th and 14th of April