- This event has passed.
15th July 2021 @ 19:00 - 20:15
An event every week that begins at 19:00 on Thursday, repeating until 29th July 2021
About the class:
Guided & assisted yoga practice available to all levels. Vinyasa Yoga is a dynamic style synchronising breath to movement in a set sequence of Asana’s (postures) or Vinyasa’s, which produce heat that is designed to purify, cleanse, and stimulate the body’s internal organs. Vinyasa yoga classes are great for building strength and toning the body as well as calming the mind’s chitter chatter. The more you practice and create a self practice, you will find a deeper self awareness, deeper understanding of self, your true essence. Yoga is a journey of self discovery.
All levels welcome.
- Healing the nervous system
- Balancing mind body connection
- Being in rhythm with breath & movement
- Dissolving the ego
- Building strength and stability on all levels
“I have really deepened my practice with Sophie, guiding and assisting me in her classes.”
What to wear / bring:
- Please wear comfortable clothing
- You will need to bring your own yoga mat
- Bottle of water
- £9 per class or block of 6 for £50
- All classes must be paid for in advance