Squiggles to Sounds – Phonic Classes (2-4yrs)
February 25 @ 10:00 - 11:00
An event every week that begins at 10:00 on Tuesday, repeating until 2nd April 2020
About the class:
Squiggles to Sounds is a class for children aged 2-4 and their parents. We teach phonics and early reading skills through play, games, stories and songs. The sessions are led by Laura who is an experienced primary school teacher. The weekly sessions are 40 minutes in duration and will run in term time only.
Children aged 2-4 accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Our classes are educational and enable preschoolers to take their first steps towards learning to read before starting school whilst also supporting parents in helping their children on this journey.
- Classes are fun, varied and fast paced.
- Parents and children can enjoy the class together.
- Our classes are led by a qualified and experienced primary school teacher.
What to wear / bring:
- All resources are provided.
- Wear comfortable clothes for moving around with your preschooler and be aware that most activities will be at floor level and some might be a little messy.
Taster session available £2.50. Otherwise, £5.50 per session payable on the day.
To book, please contact Laura directly. See details below.