- This event has passed.
14th October 2019 @ 19:00 - 20:00
An event every week that begins at 19:00 on Monday, repeating until 30th March 2020
ABOUT THE CLASS:
- Expect a yoga class that gently builds into a steady energising flow, before winding down into a meditative relaxing close – the perfect balance that will allow you to cultivate SPACE, STABILITY and EASE.
- For most of us the act of slowing down becomes a pathway back to ourselves.
- Allowing the body to release held tension, calming the mind and returning to a fuller more optimal breath.
- My aim is always for people to leave my yoga classes feeling supported, empowered and more at home in their bodies.
- Suitable for anyone who is willing to explore the map of their body using movement and breath.
- Increased body awareness
- Soothes central nerves system
- Optimises breathing
- Greater joint mobility
- A necessary counter balance to our busy lives
‘Lizzy is a brilliant yoga teacher. I’ve attended her classes most weeks over a 3 year period including when I was pregnant. Her classes are always varied and enjoyable as well as challenging. Eager to give advice and alternatives, I managed a head stand under her tuition which was a goal of mine. Her voice helps me to relax and the Savasana assist at the end is just bliss. 5 stars ‘ – Jayne 2019
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING:
- Wear something that will allow you to move without restriction.
- Warm socks and a jumper/blanket can be useful for relaxation.
£9 drop in & £45 for 6 consecutive classes (concession available)