- This event has passed.
‘Rock ‘n’ Roll’ Baby Music Class
12th September 2019 @ 11:30 - 12:00
An event every week that begins at 11:30 on Thursday, repeating until 9th July 2020
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Monkey Music are award-winning music classes for little ones.
Rock’n’Roll, for babies from 3 to 12 months old, is such a lovely, nurturing class, with a strong focus on giving you special time to bond with your little one. Our babies develop so rapidly in this stage and our classes are designed to stimulate and support their early development. Babies are born to love music and they are fascinated by the captivating sounds around them in class.
We use engaging, bright and colourful props that the babies just love, and that relate to our half-termly themes. But, of course, our babies also enjoy making music themselves! We use real instruments, not toys, which are designed especially for their little hands and we clean them thoroughly between classes so you can relax knowing that your little one is safe as they explore with all their senses! Finally, we nurture listening skills with relaxing and soothing music as we cuddle and come to the end of each class, as well as with thousands of little bubbles.
Come and have fun with us in your free first class – I can’t wait to meet you!
For babies from 3 to 12 months old.
- A lovely, gentle class focused on bonding and sharing precious time with your baby.
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere – opportunity to meet new people and make friends (for you and baby!)
- Magical sounds and engaging sensory props captivate little ones’ attention.
- Stimulates physical, social and emotional development and early language skills.
- Activities between carer and baby nurture confidence and later independence.
“Edward and Eleanor both love Monkey music. Alison is amazing. The music really helps them get a sense of rhythm and I can see how it could help language development.” – Monkey Music mum
“Ali from Monkey music came to do a session at our preschool and had children aged 2-mesmerised! There was plenty to keep them entertained including singing, dancing, musical instruments and parachute games, we would highly recommend her sessions!” – Pre-School Manager
What to wear / bring:
- I provide everything you need to enjoy our classes, so just bring yourselves.
- Wear whatever feels comfortable and allows you to move around freely.
- We sit together on floor mats during class and we ask everybody to take off their shoes to keep the space nice and clean for the little ones.
- If you enrol onto regular classes, your child receives a welcome pack which includes a lovely t-shirt to wear to class.
- First class is free.
- £5.75 per class, payable termly in advance (or pro-rata if booking part-way through the term)
- Bookings can be made online.