- This event has passed.
Pre & Postnatal Pilates
26th May 2021 @ 09:30 - 10:30
An event every week that begins at 09:30 on Wednesday, repeating until 22nd September 2021
About the class:
Prenatal Pilates for mums to be.
These one-hour mat classes are designed to balance strength and relaxation as you prepare for your new arrival as well as build back up strength after birth.
Prenatal & postnatal ladies
- Building up your strength and stamina, ready to tackle motherhood
- Improving posture to reduce general aches and pains that come with a changing body throughout pregnancy and beyond
- Meeting fellow mums & mums to be in the community
“I’ve been taking Pilates with Meaghan since my first trimester and love it. This is my second pregnancy so I already had pre-existing back pain, and Meaghan has really helped improve this. I feel stronger and more relaxed after every session!” – Alexa
“Lovely class! I really enjoy the variety, it always feels like we’re doing new things that feel SO good!” – Kate
“Meaghan’s postnatal classes are excellent! Meaghan is highly professional but also makes the classes fun and ensures we’ve all had a good workout. Her friendly manner over zoom has really helped me to feel confident getting back into exercise after having my baby and she is more than accommodating of my little one interrupting the classes with his gurgles & babbles! Highly recommended.” – Alice
What to wear / bring:
- Come dressed and ready to move in something comfy
- Please bring your own mat and a small towel (e.g. hand towel)
- We’ll be working with light or medium resistance bands – let me know if you need guidance about where to buy them!
- £12 drop-in
- £10 for 10 classes
- £11.50 for 6 classes
Please book in advance on: bridgehousepilates.com/book-online