- This event has passed.
Kundalini Yoga – Yoga for these times
February 10 @ 19:30 - 21:00
An event every week that begins at 19:30 on Thursday, repeating until 10th March 2022
Kundalini yoga is a powerful technology which works from the inside out. We move the energy through the body using postures, breath and mantra which purifies the subconscious mind so you can let go of fears and worries in the mind and begin to live your life with more happiness and contentment. It helps you build a relationship with your own inner guidance and strengthens intuition as well as giving you a strong and flexible body and a balanced mind. Kundalini Yoga helps you live more with an open heart and connects you back to the joy of who you are.
- Suitable for all
- Beginners please get in touch to have a chat before coming to a class
Benefits of the class:
- Come and build inner resilience through a strong nervous system, balanced hormones and a strong, flexible body.
- Let go of stress, tension and emotion through your body, calm your mind and open your heart.
- Connect with your own guidance and intuition and let go of fear.
What to wear/bring:
- Loose clothing, it’s traditional to where white because it expands your energy field but it’s not compulsory.
- Bring a yoga mat, cushion and blanket. Pls let me know if you don’t have a yoga mat and I can bring one for you.
‘She is an amazing therapist and a wise and knowledgeable yoga teacher who supports you on your individual life journey with compassion and understanding.’ – Elaine
‘Jotipal is an extraordinary teacher. It was because of her teaching, support, wisdom and gentle but firm guidance that I now have kundalini Yoga as the bedrock of my life, which has completely transformed my life. She is an exceptional teacher and I highly recommend her.’ – Sarah
‘A brilliant teacher and a fantastic human being. Full of compassion and understanding. A true Kundalini Yoga role model.’ – Andrew
£10 per class