Hatha Yoga – Beginner & Intermediate Level
October 31 @ 18:30 - 19:30
An event every week that begins at 18:30 on Tuesday, repeating until 19th December 2023
About the class:
One hour Dynamic Hatha Yoga class offered as a stand alone class or as a six week course focusing on the eight limbs of Hatha Yoga including Asana, Pranayama, Yamas, Niyamas and Meditation. The sessions are aimed at those practicing at a beginner or intermediate level, and the teacher encourages the student to work at their level, giving a range of Asana and Pranayama options.
- Advanced Beginners
- You need to be able to get to the floor
Benefits of the class:
- Physical: strength, stamina, flexibility, whole body movement
- Psychological: calming of the mind, being present
- Emotional: connection to oneself and others, relationships
- Understanding of the theory and practice of Yoga
- Improvement with sleep patterns
- Enhance respiratory (lung) function
What to wear/bring:
- Comfortable clothing – leggings, tracksuit bottoms, gym gear.
- Jumper and socks if you get cold.
- Yoga mat.
- Some blocks and bricks available although you may wish to bring your own.
“I am really enjoying yoga with Olivia Core Yoga. The teacher is really able to adapt the practice to my needs”
“The class is fantastic; it offers the perfect combination of physical movement and mental/emotional connection. I sleep so much better after my class with Olivia”
Cost of class:
- £5 for first trial class
- £50 for 6 week course (£8.33 per session)
- £10 pay as you go if space