- This event has passed.
Embodiment Workshop: Level 1
January 28 @ 09:30 - 17:00
Embodied practice IN THE FLESH
Who’s it for?
Anyone interested in embodiment. As a level 1 workshop, it is suitable for both beginners and advanced practitioners. The emphasis is on your personal embodiment, rather than client work.
What you’ll get at this workshop…
- A deeper experience of your own embodiment
- Clarity about what the hell embodiment actually is!
- Practical centring tools to reduce stress
- Knowledge of the eight aspects of embodied intelligence
- A felt sense of embodiment that you can’t get off of the internet
- Feedback into your own embodiment that you can’t get online
- Bad jokes and an insight into how cheeky Mark can really be
- A pleasant, recharging day with lovely people
The workshop will start with a personal deep-dive into embodied practice. These will be rich explorations of embodied practice with live support and feedback, and plenty of space for connection with other attendees. You will upgrade your embodied skill set.
We will teach you Embodiment Unlimited tools such as the four elements, centring and more. This in-person experience will give you the opportunity to get feedback from Mark, to strengthen your personal practice, and allow you to work with embodiment more instinctively in your life.
- Embodied intelligence
- The four elements
- Embodied Toolkit
- Cultural embodiment
- Trauma sensitivity
- This is a non-residential retreat, so meals and accommodation are not included
- We are limiting spaces to 25 participants