- This event has passed.
23rd May 2019 @ 08:00 - 09:00
An event every week that begins at 08:00 on Thursday, repeating until 11th July 2019
About the class:
A relaxed and friendly yoga class designed for anyone completely new to yoga or those wanting a refresher. We explore the postures slowly, using our breath and checking in with our own alignment. Individual modifications are offered to suit your body. This class is about getting to know your body and how it feels for you in the postures with the guidance of an experienced Hatha yoga teacher.
- Anyone new to yoga
- Anyone with injuries who wants extra support in learning how to practice the postures safely for them
- Reduced stress levels from using deep breathing techniques
- Gain flexibility in your body
- Gain more mobility in your body, improving your range of motion
- Learn how to relax to give your body and mind a rest
- Gain more self and body awareness so you can recognise when you need to relax
“I just joined Kat’s beginners yoga class as a complete beginner. As a teacher, Kat has years of experience and extensive knowledge and I appreciate her genuine and caring nature. She made me feel at ease from the moment we met and I enjoyed every minute of it, especially being taught how to breathe deeply. Kat is wonderfully patient and I am certain she is the right person for helping any beginner find yoga beneficial in whatever way they might need. I am definitely benefiting from it already!”
What to wear / bring:
- Wear loose clothing
- Mat, block, belts and blankets all provided but feel free to bring your own mat, if you’d prefer.
£32 for a monthly pass
Booking preferred for the month as we have a theme we explore per month