Vinyasa Flow Yoga
October 21 @ 09:15 - 10:30
An event every week that begins at 09:15 on Monday, repeating until 16th December 2019
About the class:
Monday morning vinyasa flow class designed to energise and nourish the body and mind for the week ahead. Vinyasa takes influence from ashtanga and hatha and flows from one posture to the next connecting movement to the breath. Moving mindfully through this dynamic class we will focus on improving strength and flexibility in equal measures. Each class will be varied and is suitable for all abilities with variations given throughout the class.
- Suitable for all with variations given throughout the class to suit those new to yoga as well as experienced practitioners
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Improve posture -Improve mental focus
- Reduce the risk of injury through restoring body balance and body awareness.
“Really enjoying Alice’s yoga classes they are just the right combination of relaxation, flexibility and strength work.”
What to wear / bring:
- Comfortable clothes that you can move in
- Mats provided
£8 per session payable on the day.
Reduced rate for block bookings.