October 14 @ 19:30 - 21:00
An event every week that begins at 19:30 on Monday, repeating until 16th December 2019
Health, breathing and Martial Arts class.
Benefits of class
Working with Breathing, Relaxation, Posture and Movement to:
- increase your mobility range
- improve fitness and energy levels
- move freely, easily and effortlessly
- increase strength, endurance and performance
- improve wellbeing, quality and enjoyment of life
- manage and remove fears, increase confidence and challenge psychological barriers.
- become skilled in self-defense
Who is it suitable for
Adults age 18 +, suitable for any level of fitness or ability, no experience of martial arts required.
What to wear
Loose comfortable clothing, bring a bottle of water. Merchandise can be ordered through the club.
- First class ‘taster’ free!
- Pay per school term up front, ideally via BACs, £8 per session.
- Drop in rate £10 per class
- Initial £10 to be paid for membership fee covering class insurance.
To book, please contact Ed directly.
Biography / credentials
- Certified Systema Instructor, certified by Vladimir Vasiliev of Systema HQ with 6 years training in Systema at Matt Hill’s Systema Academy in Wiltshire.
- Over 20 years martial arts experience, Black Belt in Aikido, experience also in Jeet Kune Do, Kung fu, Judo, Qi Gong and Tai Chi.
- 15 years experience in the NHS, qualified Nurse Practitioner at Masters level.