- This event has passed.
September 2 @ 19:30 - 21:00
An event every week that begins at 19:30 on Monday, repeating until 14th December 2020
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Health, breathing and Martial Arts class.
Working with Breathing, Relaxation, Posture and Movement to:
- Increase your mobility range.
- Improve fitness and energy levels.
- Move freely, easily and effortlessly.
- Increase strength, endurance and performance.
- Improve wellbeing, quality and enjoyment of life.
- Manage and remove fears, increase confidence and challenge psychological barriers.
- Become skilled in self-defense.
Adults age 18 +, suitable for any level of fitness or ability, no experience of martial arts required.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Loose comfortable clothing.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Merchandise can be ordered through the club.
- 1st class free as taster.
- Pay per school term up front via BACs – £8 per session.
- Drop in rate £10 per class.
- Initial £10 to be paid for membership fee covering class insurance.