- This event has passed.
STRENGTH COURAGE AND FREEDOM – Dynamic Yoga Flow and Relaxation Class
29th October 2019 @ 09:00 - 10:30
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Over the 6 week course we will take a inquisitive exploration into the body, finding strength and resilience through challenging dynamic movement. We will challenge our preconceptions regarding our limitations and courageously work to break down our barriers, finding freedom through movement in our bodies and stillness in our minds.
These 6 x 90 minute practices will include strong Asana, flowing sequencing, integrated Pranayama and a peaceful transition into passive stretching and relaxation.
Suitable for all levels. While accessible for beginners, there is also room for exploration for more experienced practitioners.
- Strong Asana builds muscular strength in the body.
- Repetition of movement in flow build positive pathways for the brain, allowing the body to move naturally into healthier postures in day-to-day activities.
- Focus through mindful movements or stillness, this course will help reduce anxiety and stress and improve homeostasis.
- Chanting activates the vagus nerve, improving communication between body and brain.
- Guided meditation, transcends you into a grounded, more embodied, vibrant version of yourself.
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING:
I supply natural rubber sticky mats, organic props and blankets.
£60 for a 6 week block to be made prior to class