- This event has passed.
Soul Matters Sound Journey
September 16 @ 19:30 - 20:45
Soul Matters Sound Journey is a form of sound healing meditation, growing in popularity as a modern healing technique.
To begin you will be soulfully guided into stillness with a guided meditation, once the body is settled the gongs are gradually introduced, vibrations of the gongs are absorbed throughout the entire body, helping to shift stagnant energies. Other sound healing tools such as crystal bowls, chimes, drums, and rattles may also be used to create a rich and diverse harmonic soundscape.
Sound Baths, referred to as such due to participants being immersed and bathed in the vibrations of the instruments, use harmonic vibrations to activate the parasympathetic nervous system, bringing the body and mind into a state of deep relaxation. Specifically the delta and theta brain wave states, which are the most restorative human brain waves . This conscious slowing down allows the body to rest in a natural state of balance and harmony.
This event is suitable for everyone over the age of 16.
- Benefits are varied and unique to each individual, however regular sound healing can greatly alleviate stress, anxiety, physical & emotional pain, negative feelings, insomnia and depression.
- It also enhances improved memory, sleep, healthy immune systems, clarity, creativity, self-love and awareness.
- Many people feel a sense of bliss and peace long after the event has finished.
- Sound baths are often described as having transformational effects on body, mind, and spirit.
- The best way to understand, is to experience it.
What to wear/bring:
- Warm comfortable clothing
- Yoga mat/ sheepskin
- Eye pillow/eye mask
- Water/ herbal tea
- Anything that ensures total warmth & comfort in lying down for 60 minutes!
“I have attended many of Clare’s Sound Healing Journeys because they are always delivered with such care, attention and love. Clare holds a powerfully sacred and safe space in which I am utterly able to surrender to my own needs. I always sleep so peacefully following each event.” – Chloe
“Clare’s cosmic and blissful Sound Baths are totally unique, her ability to read the room and create soundscapes that support our collective journeys never fail to amaze me. I leave feeling both cleansed, centred and nourished from the inside out.” – Josh