August 31 @ 11:00 - 12:30
An event every week that begins at 11:00 on Saturday, repeating until 21st December 2019
About the class:
This class is designed for anyone wanting to develop their yoga practice and go deeper into the philosophy of yoga. We explore the chakras, ancient Sanskrit texts and philosophy that surround the yoga postures. You only need to have a little yoga experience to come along. Bring yourself and an open mind.
- Anyone wanting to go deeper in to their yoga practice
- Anyone looking for a more spiritual approach to yoga
- Reduced stress levels from using deep breathing techniques
- Gain flexibility in your body
- Gain more mobility in your body, improving your range of motion
- Learn how to relax to give your body and mind a rest
- Gain more self and body awareness so you can recognise when you need to relax
“I just wanted to say a massive thank you for being my teacher at Kalindi Yoga. I have been practising yoga for 20 years, and after returning to the UK, I really searched to find a yoga class that met my needs. I wanted a spiritual meditative mindful environment where my practice would be nurtured and allowed to grow. Your classes give me all this and more. I always look forward to my Saturday morning class, knowing it will uplift me.”
What to wear / bring:
- Wear loose clothing
- Mat, block, belts and blankets all provided but feel free to bring your own mat, if you’d prefer.
£12 drop in. Month passes available at same cost as drop in. Booking for the month is preferred as this is a popular class.