- This event has passed.
Sacred Haven – Mini Retreat
October 17 @ 15:00 - 18:00
About the Mini Retreat:
- 3.00-4.30pm – Embodied Flow: An exploration of movement, integrating asana, pranayama, spirit and meditation. An opportunity to be curious and discover new way’s in which to strengthen, stretch, restore and nourish the body. This session is all about celebrating the body and soothing the nervous system to facilitate a more peaceful and grounded sense of wellbeing and balance throughout your whole being
- 4.30-4.45pm – Break
- 4.45-6pm – Sound Journey Meditation: A time and space to balance Mind Body and Spirit. The complex matrix of sounds in a Gong Sound Journey creates a sacred space in which meditation, relaxation, self-healing, spiritual exploration and altered states of being are possible. It is a time for you. A time to focus on the power of personal intent and to let yourself find balance.
Rebekah (Shanti Shala) 800RYT has over a decade of experience and teaches Embodied Flow and Restorative yoga classes at all levels across the UK and in India.
Tony is known throughout the South West for his beautiful collection of Gong’s. He has been leading sound journey meditations for over 5 years.
Open to everyone, no past experience needed.
- The combination of movement and stillness in this retreat is incredibly complimentary and allows for a deeper more connected experience when participating in the sound journey.
- Embodied Flow explores new and creative ways in which to move, allowing more freedom to move in a way which is intuitive to your body and your needs.
- Both the flow class and the sound journey are wonderfully nourishing for the nervous system, allowing a sense of relief from anxiety, a chance to let go, and transcend negative behavioural patterns and begin to shed the shrouds of self doubt that we so often wrap around ourselves.
- A chance for you to find peace, as you are guided and held in the sacred space of the sessions.
“I really loved being a part of the Scared Haven retreat. It was really special. The yoga was soooooo good. I’ve felt it so in my body today – thankyou! Loved the gong’s so much. It felt like therapy! Tony is lush…”
What to wear / bring:
- Wear suitable clothes to move in yoga, and plenty of warm layers for the sound journey meditation, socks and a blanket.
- If you have a yoga mat and usually use some specific equipment please bring it, but I can provide if needed.
- Bring a light snack for the break, and some water or tea.