- This event has passed.
‘Rock ‘n’ Roll’ Baby Music Class (3-12mths)
22nd July 2021 @ 09:00 - 09:30
An event every week that begins at 09:00 on Thursday, repeating until 8th December 2022
An event every week that begins at 11:15 on Thursday, repeating until 8th December 2022
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Rock’n’Roll is our Stage 1 class for babies from approximately 3 months (or when you feel ready).
If your little one is over 9 months, is fascinated by experimenting with different sounds but not yet confident on their feet, you might prefer to try a Heigh-Ho Transition group to introduce them gently to our next stage!
Monkey Music are award-winning music classes for little ones.
Rock’n’Roll, for babies from around 3 months, is a gentle and nurturing class with a strong focus on giving you special time to bond with your little one. Our babies develop more rapidly in their first year than in any other stage of life, and our classes are designed to stimulate their brain and support all areas of their early development.
Babies are born to love music and they are fascinated by the captivating sounds around them in class. Magical instruments, colourful props and engaging sensory experiences enthral our babies as we awaken their senses, strengthen and encourage cognitive development and help our little ones to thrive.
But, of course, our babies also enjoy making music themselves! They explore our wonderful hand-held percussion instruments, designed especially for their little hands, which fascinate and delight them as they develop their motor skills and begin to understand cause and effect. Every child always has their own individual set of professional instruments (and we use real instruments, not toys!) and all instruments and props are cleaned carefully and thoroughly between classes (and quarantined where necessary) so that you can rest assured that your child is safe no matter how they wish to explore them!
Come and have fun with us in your free first class – I can’t wait to meet you!
For babies from 3 to 12 months old.
- A lovely, gentle, nurturing class focussed on bonding and sharing precious time with your baby.
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere – opportunity to meet new people and make friends (for you and baby!)
- Captivating sounds and engaging sensory experiences boost cognitive skills.
- Stimulates physical, social and emotional development and early language.
- Activities between carer and baby help to develop secure attachments which foster confidence and later independence.
“Your classes are hands down the best music class we’ve done! I LOVE doing it with her and she lives for you and your class each week!”
“My heart absolutely melted this morning seeing the pure happiness and enjoyment that O gets from your classes!! Thank you!!”
“She is learning so much whether we are in class or online – I can’t tell you how much Monkey Music has done for her development!”
“My little one loved her first baby class! Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome – I was very nervous but I absolutely loved it!“
“We only wish we’d found your class earlier!”
What to wear / bring:
- I provide individual sets of instruments, props and everything you need to enjoy our classes, so all you need to bring is yourselves!
- Wear whatever feels comfortable and allows you to move around freely.
- We sit on individual floor mats during class, but you may bring a small blanket to make your space more cosy if you wish.
- Windows are open for ventilation, so when the days become more chilly, I recommend layers for you and your little one so that you can make sure you are both comfortable.
- If you enrol onto regular classes, your little one receives a Monkey Music cotton t-shirt in their Welcome Pack, which they may like to wear to class!
- Your first class is free!
- £6.50 per class, payable either monthly or termly.
- Bookings can be made online at bit.ly/monkeymusicfrome