- This event has passed.
Mamadoo Pelvic Floor & Core Restore
January 10 @ 11:15 - 12:15
An event every week that begins at 11:15 on Friday, repeating until 3rd April 2020
About the class:
A modern and unique 6 week programme that provides a full body workout whilst keeping the focus on the pelvic floor & deep core abdominals. Learn how to workout effectively whilst improving strength in these key areas to build a stronger, more confident post natal body.
- Post Natal Women (up to 4 years post birth)
- Pelvic Floor Weakness
- Tummy Separation
- Reconnect to your Pelvic Floor
- Strengthen Diastasis Recti, reducing the ‘Mummy Tummy’
- Workout with your baby (12 months and younger)
- Meet other mums Acheive a full body workout with this pelvic floor friendly programme
“A MUST for all mamas post-birth. Focuses on your pelvic floor in a powerful, fun way. Uniquely, also gives you the tools through videos and equipment to carry on practicing at home for life. An amazing course and lovely, caring instructor. Highly recommend!”
What to wear / bring:
- Fitness/Yoga clothing
- Any Toys or blankets for babies
A play mat and toys are provided.
£64 payable in advance on booking. Cost includes weekly email, exercise videos & resistance band.
Mums must be at least 6 weeks post natal following a vaginal birth or 10-12 weeks post natal following a c-section birth. Class sizes are a maximum of 8 and run for 6 weeks. Booking is online via the website. See below.