- This event has passed.
Pilates – Mixed Level
March 30 @ 17:30 - 18:30
An event every week that begins at 17:30 on Wednesday, repeating until 14th December 2022
About the class:
Pilates for every body!
These one-hour mat classes are open to all levels, for those new to Pilates or looking to improve their practice and keep moving. We’ll be lengthening and stretching from head to toe in each session, with a focus on mobilisation and stabilisation.
Benefits of the class:
- Enabling you to move confidently and with greater comfort.
- Tightening what’s loose and loosening what’s tightened.
- Ultimately preparing you for whatever life throws at you with strength and enthusiasm!
- The class is open to all levels. Variations and modifications for injuries can be provided.
- It’s great for walkers, runners, cyclists, swimmers, desk-workers, knitters, pottery-throwers, kayakers, canoe-ists, etc.
- Free taster class
- £10 for a bundle of 10 classes, £11.50 bundle of 11 classes and £12 drop in.