- This event has passed.
LIGHTCAMP Photography Workshop
7th July 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:30
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Come and join in on our exciting yoga photography workshop. It’s a great opportunity to learn how to do control camera settings, make the most of natural light and event use simple artificial lighting to improve your yogi portraits.
We’ll be exploring:
- The key to composition for yoga postures
- How to prepare the scene for clearer, more professional-looking images
- Controlling the use of aperture, shutter speed and ISO to give excellent, sharp results
- Which lens type is best for yoga photography
- How to trigger the camera remotely for those wishing to photograph their own yoga practice
- Yoga teachers who want to improve their photography for their business
- Photographers who want to shoot better portraits by working with live model
- Anyone who wants to boost their confidence when photographing people
- Learn how to make professional and engaging yoga photos for your Instagram or social media website
- Perfect for yoga teachers who want to improve the quality of their photos for their business
- Control your camera settings for sharp, well-exposed results
- We’ll be teaching you how to do it right in-camera, saving you time editing your photos
- Practice how to work with models and boost your confidence in portrait photography
“Jason is a great instructor and very accommodating during his workshops – both in terms of offering expert advice, and listening to what you want to get out of the workshop. His broad knowledge of cameras combined with his clear passion and love of his profession shines through, making for an exceptionally enjoyable experience!” – Tom Bond
“Jason is one of the most knowledgeable photographers you’ll ever meet. His experience in difficult shooting situations really shone through when he came up with simple creative solutions to achieve the results we wanted. He’s also a very friendly person to be around!” – David Walter
“Great photographer! He makes you feel at ease when you’re the subject. I used him for my yoga business and I hate having my photo taken. He made me and my students comfortable and relaxed and we got some great photos!” – Kat ‘Kalindi’ Bayly
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING:
- Wear suitable clothing for indoor work and comfortable shoes.
- Bring your camera kit, including: camera body, lenses, tripod (if you have one) and remote shutter release (if you have one), memory cards, fully charged camera battery/s.
£40 per person