- This event has passed.
Iyengar Yoga – Improvers Class
January 21 @ 19:00 - 20:45
An event every week that begins at 19:00 on Tuesday, repeating until 31st March 2020
ABOUT THE CLASS:
This class is suitable for Iyengar Yoga practitioners who want to progress from a general to intermediate level. This means deepening your practice and understanding as well as learning a wider range of postures so requires having a good foundation in the basic postures. With this aim the poses are taught with more precision, attention to detail, and subtler adjustments in alignment. Restorative postures and pranayama are also taught on a regular basis.
Regular yoga practitioners from other backgrounds may find this class suitable depending on their level of ability and experience. If interested, please contact Fiona directly to check if this class is right for you.
- Improved posture
- Improved energy levels and ability to relax
- Reduced stress levels
- Increased concentration and self-awareness
- Enhanced sense of well-being
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING:
- Wear lose clothing to allow freedom of movement
- Feet must be bare
- Bring a yoga mat if possible and a blanket
- Bring something warmer to wear in case it’s needed during relaxation
- Bring a bottle of water
- Term rate £156 (Spring term dates 7th January – 31st March 2020)
- Newcomers may join at any time during the term and try up to 4 classes on a drop in basis before committing to a term
- Concessions may be offered in special circumstances
- Courses run all year round with breaks at half-term and during holiday periods