- This event has passed.
Iyengar Yoga – Intermediate Level
September 10 @ 19:00 - 20:45
An event every week that begins at 19:00 on Tuesday, repeating until 17th December 2019
ABOUT THE CLASS:
This class is for lyengar Yoga practitioners who have a good foundation in the basic postures and who wish to deepen their practice as well as learn a wider range of poses. At this level poses are taught with more precision, attention to detail, and subtler adjustments to alignment. Restorative poses and pranayama are also taught on a regular basis.
- Suitable for Iyengar Yoga practitioners who have a good foundation in basic poses and who wish to deepen their practice
- Regular yoga practitioners from other backgrounds may also find this class suitable depending on level of experience and ability
(If you are interested in attending this class please contact me before coming to see if this class may be suitable)
- Improved posture
- Improved energy levels and ability to relax
- Reduced stress levels
- Increased concentration and self-awareness
- Enhanced sense of well-being
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING:
- Wear lose clothing to allow freedom of movement e.g. leggings and t-shirt
- Feet must be bare
- Bring a yoga mat if possible and a blanket
- Bring something warmer to wear in case it’s needed during relaxation
- Bring a bottle of water
- £12.50 term rate
- £15.00 for first 4 trial drop-in classes
- £9.50 concessions term rate
- £10 drop in rate
- The term fee is f 12.50 per class x the number of weeks in each term.
- Newcomers may try up to 4 sessions on a drop-in basis at the term rate. After that, the choice is to pay for the remainder of the term or continue attending on a drop-in basis at the higher cost of £15.
- The concession drop-in rate is £10 and the term rate is £9.
- Courses run all year round with breaks at half-term and during holiday periods.