- This event has passed.
‘Heigh-Ho’ – Toddler Music Class (12mths +)
8th December 2022 @ 10:30 - 11:00
An event every week that begins at 10:30 on Thursday, repeating until 8th December 2022
About the class:
Our Stage 2 class for toddlers rising 12 months* to approximately 2 years.
If your little one is between 9-14 months and is fascinated by experimenting with different sounds but not yet confident on their feet, you might prefer to try a Heigh-Ho Transition group to introduce them gently to that next stage!
Monkey Music are award-winning music classes for little ones.
Heigh-Ho, our Stage 2 class for toddlers rising 12 months+, is an exciting and up-beat class that is bundles of fun! Our little ones love to move so this class gets us in the mood for dancing as we support them to feel the pulse and express the music through their whole bodies.
Amongst hundreds of our own original pieces are catchy action songs written especially to support communication and language development, as well as activities to strengthen cognitive and physical skills and to nurture your bond with your little one. We theme our classes with a different focus each half term, using engaging and colourful props that help visual memory and aid learning.
Our toddlers explore wonderful hand-held percussion instruments, designed especially for their little hands, which fascinate and delight them as they learn that they have the power to make and control their own sounds! Every child always has their own individual set of professional instruments (and we use real instruments, not toys!) and all instruments and props are cleaned carefully and thoroughly between classes (and quarantined where necessary) so that you can rest assured that your child is safe to explore using all their senses!
Come and have fun with us in your free first class – I can’t wait to meet you!
Heigh-Ho is our Stage 2 class for toddlers rising 12 months+.
- An opportunity to share precious time together with your little one.
- A great way for little ones and their adults to make friends and have tons of fun with other monkey families!
- Builds self-confidence through exploration and self-expression.
- Supports physical development, speech and language and early mathematical skills.
- Nurtures social and emotional development and develops self-awareness.
“Your classes are hands down the best music class we’ve done! I LOVE doing it with her and she lives for you and your class each week!”
“My heart absolutely melted this morning seeing the pure happiness and enjoyment that O gets from your classes!! Thank you!!”
“She is learning so much whether we are in class or online – I can’t tell you how much Monkey Music has done for her development!”
“My little one loved her first baby class! Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome – I was very nervous but I absolutely loved it!“
“We only wish we’d found your class earlier!”
What to wear / bring:
- I provide individual sets of instruments, props and everything you need to enjoy our classes, so all you need to bring is yourselves!
- Wear whatever feels comfortable and allows you to move around freely.
- We sit on individual floor mats during class, but you may bring a small blanket to make your space more cosy if you wish.
- Windows are open for ventilation, so when the days become more chilly, I recommend layers for you and your little one so that you can make sure you are both comfortable.
- If you enrol onto regular classes, your little one receives a Monkey Music cotton t-shirt in their Welcome Pack, which they may like to wear to class!
- Your first class is free!
- £6.50 per class, payable either monthly or termly.
- Bookings can be made online at bit.ly/monkeymusicfrome