December 15 @ 18:00 - 19:00
An event every week that begins at 18:00 on Thursday, repeating until 15th December 2022
About the Class:
This Hatha yoga class is for everyone. It’s for all bodies and abilities and is a session involving a mixture of movement, meditation and relaxation providing necessary space to connect with and nourish body and mind through movement and meditation. The session is a place to help you unwind and lean into the end of the week with a newfound sense of ease and space.
Everyone, all levels and abilities of yoga.
- Improves body and mind awareness
- Promotes relaxation and peace within
- Stretches out and releases tension in the whole body leading to improved mobility, function and movement
- A greater sense of the breath helping you grow in mindfulness
- A space to move, release and relax.
“I do not have a strong core and am certainly not a practiced yogi but the class I would say is suitable for all levels as there is no pressure to push yourself beyond what you want to.”
“Since starting yoga I feel much more centred and relaxed. I have a stressful job and the yoga with Laura really helps me cope. I sleep better and it gives me perspective.”
“I love coming to Laura’s classes and they have definitely helped with the tightness caused by my running. I feel a lot looser generally and experience less pain.”
What to wear/bring:
- A mat
- Wear something comfortable
- Bottle of water
£8 per session, please book a space and pay for your space in advance to attend the class.