- This event has passed.
April 1 @ 12:00 - 13:00
An event every week that begins at 12:00 on Friday, repeating until 15th April 2022
About the Class:
One hour Dynamic Hatha Yoga class offered as a stand alone class or as a six week course focusing on the eight limbs of Hatha Yoga including Asana, Pranayama, Yamas, Niyamas and Meditation. The sessions are aimed at those practicing at a beginner or intermediate level, and the teacher encourages the student to work at their level, giving a range of Asana and Pranayama options.
- Advanced Beginners
- You need to be able to get to the floor
Benefits of the class:
- Physical: strength, stamina, flexibility, whole body movement
- Psychological: calming of the mind, being present
- Emotional: connection to oneself and others, relationships
- Understanding of the theory and practice of Yoga
- Improvement with sleep patterns
- Enhance respiratory (lung) function
What to Wear/Bring:
- Comfortable clothing – leggings, tracksuit bottoms, gym gear.
- Jumper and socks if you get cold.
- Yoga mat.
- Some blocks and bricks available although you may wish to bring your own.
- Bottle of water
“I am really enjoying yoga with Olivia Core Yoga. The teacher is really able to adapt the practice to my needs”
“The class is fantastic; it offers the perfect combination of physical movement and mental/emotional connection. I sleep so much better after my class with Olivia”
- £5 for first trial class.
- £50 for 6 week course (£8.33 per session).
- £10 pay as you go if space.