- This event has passed.
18th May 2021 @ 14:00 - 15:00
An event every week that begins at 14:00 on Tuesday, repeating until 13th July 2021
ABOUT THE CLASS:
This is a gentle yoga class of 50 minutes, ideal for if you are new to yoga or if you just want to take things a little more softly. We will begin with a short meditation before moving our bodies in to some calming stretches and yoga postures. The class will end with a deep relaxation to release all tension from your mind and your body. Absolutely no experience is needed.
Absolutely anyone, whether it is your first ever class or you practice regularly.
- Helps improve mobility and flexibility
- Taught in a friendly, totally non judgemental environment
- Reconnects Mind and Body
- Deeply Relaxing
“I always thought yoga was just for very flexible people and was intimidated to try, but Jessica has a very friendly and professional aura to her. My strength and mobility have both greatly improved” – Ruth
“I always wanted to be able to do the splits, and set it as a challenge for myself before my 50th birthday. After a few months of consistent practice, I finally achieved my goal!” – Sue
“I spend long hours working at a desk and felt a constant tightness in my back- Jessica has helped improve my posture, but also to manage my stress levels, especially during this past year”- Guy
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING:
- Please wear clothing that you feel comfortable in and can move in freely- sometimes it is a good idea to bring an extra jumper or pair of socks for the relaxation at the end of practice
- Own yoga mat if possible
- Bottle of water
- First class is a Free Taster Session
- £8 per session, either paid in cash on the day or via bank transfer in advance to secure your space