- This event has passed.
COURAGE AND FREEDOM, Dynamic Yoga Flow and Relaxation Class
5th November 2019 @ 09:30 - 11:00
An event every week that begins at 09:30 on Tuesday, repeating until 3rd December 2019
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Over the 6 week course, we will take a inquisitive exploration into the body, finding strength and resilience through challenging dynamic movement. Challenging our preconceptions regarding our limitations and courageously working to break down our barriers. Finding freedom through movement in our bodies and stillness in our minds.
These 6 x 90 minute practices will include strong Asana, flowing sequencing, integrated Pranayama and a peaceful transition into passive stretching and relaxation.
Suitable for all levels. While accessible for beginners there is also room for exploration for more experienced practitioners.
- Strong Asana build’s muscular strength in the body.
- Repetition of movement in flow building positive pathways for the brain, allowing the body to move naturally into healthier postures in day to day activities.
- Focus through mindful movements or stillness helps reduce anxiety and stress and improves homeostasis.
- Chanting activates the vagus nerve, improving communication between body and brain.
- Guided meditation, transcending you into a grounded, more embodied and vibrant version of yourself.
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING:
I supply natural rubber sticky mats, organic props and blankets.
£60 for a 6 week block to be made prior to class.