April 27 @ 12:30 - 13:15
An event every week that begins at 12:30 on Tuesday, repeating until 18th May 2021
About the class:
Sensory storytelling adventures for babies and toddlers. We bring brilliant books to life and help your baby or toddler fallen love with books and reading through sensory props and activities including messy play. All linked to the early years framework for babies from birth.
New born babies up to 18 months.
- Creating a positive association with books and reading
- Developing communication skills such as listening and vocabulary
- Supporting attachment through shared activity
- Promoting social development and thinking skills
- Supporting physical development such as fine and gross motor skills
“Such a brilliant group, my little boy absolutely loves it! ”
“All the fun of baby sensory, messy play, encouraging a love of reading and more, all in one fantastically run class. Definitely recommend this to anyone, it’s fabulous.”
What to wear / bring:
Please bring a towel.
Bookable in blocks of – 4 weeks £32 or 5 weeks £40